Support our Research
Partner with Endure for a Cure to diversify your partnership portfolio and support Children’s Cancer Institute research to cure Childhood Cancer.
Australia is the perfect place for cycling and lately the sport has been an amazing corporate engagement tool to network, boost company moral and support a great cause. This event hosts over 200 MDs, CIOs, CFOs, other senior executives and team members - competitive professionals who enjoy challenge events, cycling enthusiasts and beginners. Unique in its iconic course with a set track and 12 hours to cycle as many laps as you can, teams have time to cheer each other on, network with clients or prospects and create team engagement.
Endure for a cure will give your brand the opportunity to align socially with fitness, awareness for Children’s Cancer and research. Currently with Corporate partners such as Brickworks, Bartercard, Electrolux, and Steggles we have brought together iconic Australian brands towards a common goal, to cure childhood cancer. With multiple ways to partner with us across your needs and budget, we can align with your brand and support your team in their CRS strategy.
- Entering into Endure for a Cure as a team and Fundraising
- Sponsorships ranging from $5k-20k
- Gifts in Kind
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Staff Engagement
The Benefits of Corporate Sponsorships:
- Logo rights on Marketing collateral creating brand alignment
- Featured Logo across media coverage and website
- Advertising space and branding throughout event
- Unique opportunity to engage staff, clients, relationships and families
- Volunteer opportunities
- Lab tours through our Sydney research facility
- Inspiring and motivating staff
12-hours of cycling with your friends and family can make the difference to cure all children of their cancer. It’s not if. It’s When.
More information about how your company can get involved, please contact:
Cameron Bayfield - Corporate Partnerships Manager
02 9385 6524 | 0404 499 116 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsti Rae - Corporate Partnerships Executive
02 9385-8280 | 0428 050 023 | email@example.com